12 April, 2016

Things To Do In Spring


Hi guys, so with the spring coming on, the weather is getting better, and I don't know if it's just me, but I always feel so motivated to do things in spring, spring is like a new fresh start for me.
So I've decided to write down some ideas you can do in spring if you feel like doing something but you have no idea what.

1. Go for a walk
Nothing's better than a walk if the weather brightens up. You can go whether somewhere to the nature or to a town. It's always nice to go for a little walk. 

2. Work Out
This is something I personally love doing but I either have no time, or I'm too lazy to work out. But I love working out, especially in the time of spring, I'm  always really inspired. You can also go for a run if you're not into working out in a gym.

3. Go shopping
Of course you can do this in every season, but it's fun to go shopping for new new spring/summery clothes right?!

4.Get your room organised 
I think that spring is the perfect time for tiding and organising your room.

5. Meet up with your friends 
Instead of chatting online with your friends you can spend a nice day with them. You can simply go shopping, to a coffee shop or to the cinema. No matter what you do, it's always fun when you're with your friends, right?! 

6. Buy a colouring book
I got so into colouring books lately. I think it's a great way to spend your free time especially when it's raining outside.
There are so many different ones, and you can get them pretty much everywhere these days. 


7. Play some sports 
I think this is a good way to spend your free time if you like playing sports. I'm not a really big fan of sports, but playing badminton from time to time is really fun. 

8. Read a book 
This is my favourite activity to do on a rainy day. Here are some of the books I've been loving recently. I've been loving Love x Style x Life which I've talked about in my Fabruary favourites, and currently I'm reading How To Be Parisian, it's such a great book if you're into lifestyle kind of books. 

9. Go on a picnic 
If there's a nice park in your area than this might be a good way to spend some time with your family or friends. 

10. Write a blog post 
Again, this is something you can do all year round, but I don't know if it's just me, again, but I feel so much more inspired to write in spring, and I get much more ideas. 

So that was all for today's blog post. Let me know what are your favourite activities to do in spring. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment