14 April, 2016

Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara Review



Hello.
I have wanted to try this 'new' Mybelline mascara since I fist saw it, but I purchased it just now. And I've been wearing it ever since I bought it, so I thought I'd write a review. :)

First of all, it comes in a waterproof and non waterproof formula and it's available in several shades.

My thoughts about this mascara are really positive so far. It's amazing for a drugstore mascara.
You get very long lashes with this and it extends lashes out really nicely. Maybe the volume isn't that good as it doesn't make lashes like super full but I'm still pretty happy with it.
I also love the packaging, It looks so lovely. 

But you might have seen some people compering this mascara to the Benefit Roller Lash one. Some people say that this is a dupe for the Roller Lash. 
But honestly, I think they are completely different, especially when it comes to their brushes and formula. You can see the difference between their brushes on the picture down below. 


The Maybelline mascara seems to be darker on my lashes, while the Roller Lash appears to be a bit more natural.
You may get similar results, but I don't think it's a dupe. 

I prefer the Benefit one, as it's my all time fave, but if you're looking for a good affordable mascara, this might be an option. I will definitely use it a lot, because my overall opinion is really positive.

Let me know if have tried this mascara and what do you think about it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment