24 April, 2016

How To Change Up Your Makeup Bag for Spring / Collab



Just as we update our wardrobes when the season changes, it's quite important to change up your makeup routine as well. 
I think spring is the perfect time for sorting out your current makeup routine, and trying out some new products.
So I thought I'd share some ideas how to do update your makeup bag for spring. :)

1. Switch from foundation to tinted moisturiser
Foundations are typically more thicker, so you get a lot more coverage, but you definitely don't want your makeup to slide down your face on a warm day. I think BB-creams or CC-creams are perfect for the time of spring. They're much more lighter, they provide glowy and more natural look and they usually have more SPF protection for your skin. 
I've been using this BB-cream from Pupa for a while now. And it's great, it blends in so easily and the formula feels so good on the skin. It also has SPF 20.

2. Use cream blush instead of powder one
Cream blushes aren't my favourite, but 
I like wearing them on daily basis, especially in spring/summer time. 
They are moisturizing, they provide a dewy finish and they usually look more natural on.
NYX has some nice range of shades, and they're also good quality. 

3. Wear more colourful & brighter lip products
Even though I'm a huge fan of nude lipsticks, it's nice to brighten up your makeup look with a bright pinky lipstick. I also like wearing lip balms such as baby lips, they look really bright on my lips plus they are really moisturizing. 

4. Use more cream eyeshadows 
I recently started wearing cream eyeshadows on my daily basis, and I'm loving them so far. They give you more dewy look, what is great for spring. I've been loving Mybelline colour tattoos, and the Gold Pink one is my favourite for spring as its pink, has a bit of shimmer in it and looks so bright and pretty. 

Anyway, this is a collab with some of my blogging friends, so go check out all the other girls blogs down below :)

Jade: simplyjadey
Charlotte: charlottecrowder
Emily: floraalemily
Lauren: laurenburnsxx

No comments:

Post a Comment