28 April, 2016

Beauty Haul




Hi there! Hope you're all doing well. x

So I've been shopping quite a lot in the past few weeks, so I've decided to show you what I got. 

So the first thing I want to show you, is this Wonder Hand moisturising hand cream from Zoella beauty. Basically I'm in love with the cute packaging. It's absolutely gorgeous! And it makes my hands so soft and moisturised. It also smells really lovely and subtly.



Talking about hand creams, I've also picked up this EOS hand lotion in berry blossom scent, and I absolutely love it. The size is perfect for everyday use or for traveling as it's quite little, so it fits in my hand bag perfectly. I also love the formula, because it's so moisturising and it doesn't leave hands feeling greasy nor sticky. I've had an EOS hand cream before, in fresh flower scent, but I personally think this pink one smells much much better. But it's maybe just because I'm obsessed with berry scents haha.


Next I got few products from Maybelline, so starting off with the Push Up Drama mascara. I purchased it at the beginning of April, and I've been wearing it literally every day since then. It's amazing for an drugstore mascara, really. You can check out the full review here.



Next I got the Blushed Nudes eyeshadow palette. It's so beautiful but I won't be going to much detail with it, because I'm planning to write a review later this month. So keep your eyes peeled haha




And the last thing I got from Maybelline is the Instant Age Eraser Eye concealer. I've been searching for a good drugstore concealer for a while now, and I've seen lots of recommendations to get this one so I did, and I love it. The coverage is amazing, it completely covers my under eye circles and I like that spongy thing it comes with. The only shame is, that there were only two colour choices and I got the lighter one and it's the same colour as my skin tone, and I like my concealer to be a little bit lighter. 



The next product I've picked up is the Catrice Allround Contouring Palette.
I have been contouring a lot lately, it's so much fun, but the palette I was using wasn't really good, so I thought I would try out a new one. 
It contains 3 highlighting shades and 2 contouring, and the one on the right is a bit shimmery.  
All the shades are really creamy, they blend out easily and look pretty natural. So I'm really happy with this palette so far.




Than I got this Expert Face Brush from Real Techniques. I really needed a new face brush, so I've picked up this one. It's really soft but I actually haven't used it yet, but I bet it's gonna be amazing, just like all the other Real Techniques' brushes. 


And lastly, I got these 3 anti-bacterial hand gels from Bath & BodyWorks. Actually a friend of mine got me them from the US, and I really want to thank her for this. I have a thing for hand gels. lol 
They all smell awesome, and they also look really cute.


So that was all I got. 
Anyway, comment down below what posts would you like me to do in the future, because I need some ideas :)

2 comments:

  1. I never knew EOS did hand creams! I'm going to look out for them now xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice post! I would love to have Zoella beauty products!

    Check out my newest post:
    http://nadjaxx.blogspot.rs/2016/06/summer-outfit-idea.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete