28 January, 2016

Top picks from L'oreal


Hi guys. 
So I've picked up few products from L'oreal recently, so I thought I'd review them. :)

True match foundation 
I've wanted this foundation for ages, but I always bought something different instead, for some reason. But I finally managed myself to buy it and I don't regret it at all!
It has lovely smooth, creamy, light to medium coverage (depends on how much you use), and it feels so good on the skin. It also did cover most of my blemishes and I don't find flaking around my T-zone. I got the shade 1R1C and i love how it matches my skin tone. I think the shade range is quite good for a high-street foundation, there are many shades available so it's quite easy to find one that suits you. 
So I would highly recommend this foundation. 

True Match Le Blush 
has a soft power formula that's impressively pigmented. I have the 145 rose shade and I love the colour as it's great for everyday use and it's not matte but there's no visible shimmer either. And it stayed on for more than 6 hours. I'm impressed.
So I'm surely going to buy more shades. 

Color Riche, J Lo's Nude lipstick 
(By Jennifer Lopez)
I'm in love with the warm pinky nude colour. It's not really pigmented, but the formulation feels smooth and moisturizing. I think it's amazing for simple everyday look. 

What are your favourite products from L'oreal? :)

6 comments:

  1. The foundation is a great one! Thanks for sharing! x

    clumsyagenda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been debating whether to to get one of those lipsticks for a while. Do you recommend buying one?
    Emily www.floraalemily.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I definitely do recommend it. I only have one of them but I love it x

      Delete
  3. Great post, I love the shade of the lipstick xx

    ReplyDelete