19 January, 2016

2015 Favourites

      

Hello everybody! 
So in today's post I'm going to show you some beauty products and some other thing that I loved using through the past year. There are way too many products that I've been loving but it would take forever to show you all of them, so I've chosen few that I think are just most exiting. 

The first beauty product that I can not stop using is the Naked Palette 2 from Urban Decay. It's been my favourite eyeshadow palette since I got it, and I've been using it all the time in 2015.
The shadows are just stunning! The pigmentation is insane and the colours are so beautiful, and it's also great for evrday use.


Next I've got 2 of my favourite blushes, and the first one is from Gosh and its called 36 Rose Whisper. It's such a lovely natural blush, amazing for everyday use, and also quite pigmented. But as you can see it's almost gone, so I definitely need to buy a new one.

And the second one is this cute pinky blush from Max Factor, although I just got it for Christmas, I can say that it's my favourite as I've been using it every single day since Christmas haha.

Both of them are amazing high street blushes that I would definitely recommend you to try.



Than I have 3 favourite mascaras.
The first one is called Extra 3D Lash from Rimmel London and its definitely my favourite drugstore mascara! It perfectly curls and volumises my lashes and it definitely wasn't expensive as its from drugstore, but I'm not exactly sure how much was it for as it was a gift. I'm so impressed of the quality.

The second one is They're Real mascara from Benefit, and I was wearing it more or less every single day in 2015. One of the best mascaras I've ever tried! I only have the mini version, but it comes with lots of product inside as I got it for Christmas in 2014, and it was gone in November 2015. So it basically lasted one whole year! Also the writing has completely come off mine, as you can see I've been obsessed with it. 

And the third one is (obviously) the Roller Lash mascara from Benefit. It's my current favourite mascara and  honestly, Benefit is my favourite makeup brand, they have amazing products! 
And this mascara is just stunning!



Than I've got 2 foundations to show you. 
The first one is the Healthy Mix foundation from Bourjois that I've been talking about a lot as its my favourite foundation at the moment. It is amazing for the winter time because the coverage is amazing but it's quite heavy, but not too heavy. Unfortunately it definitely doesn't last for promised 16 hours but I still love it because it looks good on my skin.

And the secon foundation is actually not a foundation, but it's a Tinded Moisturizer from elf. It's so good for the summer time as the coverage is quite light, I honestly didn't feel that I was wearing any foundation. It has SPF 20 which is really important in the summer. Plus it contains vitamins A,C and E. 



Next moving to my favourite lip products, and I want to make it quick, so my favourite lipstick is from MAC, and I bet you've heard me talking about it before cause I mention it like all the time on my blog. Honestly MAC lipsticks are just flawless so I have nothing more to say.


And the second product is this super moisturizing lip balm from Carmex. And honestly this is the only lip balm that actually moisturises my lips. I used to have really chapped lips and this really helped. Plus it's really inexpensive, but I'm not sure how much was it exactly as I got it last summer in London, but I believe it was just few pounds. 


And my last favourite product from the beuaty section is this cleanser from Neutrogena. I've been using it every evening to clean my face and my skin always feels so fresh and clean for some reason. It also smells like a grapefruit and I love that! Neutrogena is definitely my favourite brand when it comes to skin care. 


And let's finally move to the random section. 
First of all, I would like to show you 2 books that are just really good.
So the 1st one is called Love Tanya by Tanya Burr and she's one of my favourite youtubers, and this book is just awesome. 
I really enjoyed reading about her chilhood and becoming a YouTuber. But the most exciting parts were the ones about makeup, fashion, baking, etc. There are lots of other interesting categories, and I'd definitely recommend this book. 


And the second book is called The Glam Guide by Fleur De Force, and I got it for Christmas, and some of you wanted me to write a review on it, so I thought I'd include it here.
Honestly it's my favourite book at the moment, so I want to thank my cousin for getting me it.
Basically, it's pretty similar to Tanya's book, but I prefer this one as it has more categories, and things are described in more detail.
It has lots of sections such as makeup section, fashion section, than helth & fitness, hair, travel, life&love section, blogging and YouTube section, etc. 
You can learn lots of new, interesting things from the book.
And i absolutely adore the design inside the book, I think it's just super cute.




I found it really interesting to read so if you're into these stuff I would recommend you to get this book.:)


And lastly let's move to the music part. I thought I'd share some of my favourite music with you. 
I've been loving lots of songs and albums through 2015.
But my favourite album is definitely X by Ed Sheeran, he's also my favourite singer. It's amazing album and each song is awesome! So I'd definitely say it's my 2015 favourite.
But I've also been loving Made In The AM by One Direction, as you might know I'm a big fan of them, and this album is just perfect!



But if you want to see other song that I've been loving recently, you can chcek out my playlist on spotify here. :)

So those were my 2015 favourites. Hope you enjoyed reading :)

8 comments:

  1. The Benefit roller lash mascara has been one of my favourites too, it makes my lashes look insanely full and long but the price tag stops me from buying it again! xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! It's amazing.
      I wish it was more affordable. I'll probably get the mini version after I finish using this one. x

      Delete
  2. Tanya Burr! Love her. Such a lovely post, dear!
    Have a nice day/evening.

    www.nomoretulips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Glam guide book look's so interesting and pretty. Made in the AM is such a great album too!x

    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does x it's definitely worth reading x

      Delete
  4. The Maxfactor blush looks so pretty, I love the shade! I've been getting my Carmex out a lot lately too :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I x it's amazing right :)
      anyway I absolutely love your blog xx

      Delete