18 January, 2016

My Favourite Fashion Items In My Wardrobe


   

Hi guys! So I thought I'd finally do a fashion related post, because I never do any. 

I think everyone has those pieces in their wardrobe that just can't stop wearing. 
So I thought I'd show you mine.

Stripy tops
I'm a huge fan of stripes, as they always look so classy and go with mostly anything I own.



I should probably ban myself from buying any more stripy pieces as I have about 7 of them haha But those 2 on the picture above, are my favourite ones.
The one on the left is from H&M and one on the right is from Bershka. 


Cropped tops
I absolutely love wearing cropped tops! They're awesome for the summer. 
Here are my favourite ones: 


Skirts
I prefer skirts over jeans, and I wear skirts as much as I can in the summer, and I would wear them all the time in the winter, if it wasn't cold. 
I think skirts take a really important part in my wardrobe. 
/from left to right/ 
Bershka, H&M and H&M 


I'm also in love with this denim skirt that I got in November last year, and I honestly can't wait to wear it.



Jumpers
I love jumpers in the autumn/winter time. They're really cozy, and warm, and you can wear them with any jeans or skirt.


Scarfs
I can't imagine a winter without scarfs, literally. They're one of the reasons why I love autumn/winter fashion. Scarf really can make an outfit, and they're definitely one of my favourite items in my wardrobe.
/from left to right/ 
H&M, I don't know it was a gift, Primark.



Random  Tops
I've just realised that most of my clothes are in white, grey, or black colour, but I also love coloured t-shirts and I've got few that I'm in love with.

The first one is actually my favourite top at the moment. I just love the colour, red's my favourite colour anyway, and it's cropped and the material is so good. And I got it in New Look.

This light pink turtleneck is also one of my favourite pieces. It's from Primark and I'm in love with the colour, and it's just perfect for the winter. 

The third t-shirt isn't really coloured but I just wanted to show you because it's just so cute, and I got it in Clockhouse.

And the last item is this cropped yellow-orange top, that I loved wearing last autumn. I think the colour is perfect for the autumnal time. And i bought it in H&M.




And at the end I would like to show you some of my favourite outfits including the items above.:)





4 comments:

  1. Loved this post! I have way too many striped tops also! They go with everything!!

    - Jess xxx

    Heyitisjess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :)
      I know right they're pretty amazing! x

      btw your blog is so lovely :)

      Delete
  2. Loved this post! I would love to see outfits or a Lookbook with your denim skirt, as I just I just got one and need inspiration for outfits.
    Kelsey and Lauryn
    xx

    stylesinthe6ix.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you x
      And I'm planning to do a lookbook soon, so I can do some outfits with the skirt too :)

      i love your blog btw

      Delete