16 January, 2016

My Everyday Makeup / winter edition

           

Hi guys! So I thought I would share my everyday makeup with you.
I think my everyday makeup is really simple, I often don't wear any eyeshadow or eyeliner. Sometimes I just go for concealer and lip balm, if I have no time.
But those are basically the makeup products that I use more or less daily:

Primer: for the primer I've been using my all time favourite the Pore fessional primer from benefit. It minimalizes the appearance of the pores amazingly I think. 

Foundation: for the foundation I've been loving the Helthy Mix from Bourjois recently, as it has a great coverage and i love the formulation but it doesn't have SPF which is bad but it's not necessarily especially in the winter. 



Blush: I've been loving the Max Factor creme puff blush /15 seductive pink/ in such a beautiful rosy-pink shade and the coverage is medium, which is great because I don't like heavy or too light blushes. I would definitely recommend you to try it out as it's my favourite drug store blush.





Eyes: I often don't use anything for my eyes but when I do, it's usually my favourite liquid liner from Maybeline.
It's really easy to apply and stays on for quite long too.

Eyelashes: I've been using the Roller Lash mascara from benefit, and I have mention it billion times already, I know, but it has just been my favourite mascara. It's stunning! 

Lips: and lastly for my lips I've been using the Revlon lip butter /Peach Parfait/ a lot recently as it's been my favourite but honestly I wear a different lipstick every day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment