06 April, 2016

10 Questions TAG

        

Hello. Hope you all had an amazing Easter.:) So I've decided to write a TAG as I haven't done any TAG or any more personal post yet.
So I've found those TAG questions the other day, and I found them quite interesting, so let's get started 

1. Do you remember your first makeup item? 
I think it was a pink shimmery lipstick that I got for my 10th birthday from my mum haha
2. What's your favourite social medium? 
It's definitely Instagram! I'm can spend ages scrolling through Instagram 
3.Favourite high end brand?
Probably Benefit, MAC and Urban Decay
4. Favourite drugstore brand? 
Don't make me choose one! But I think my absolute favourites are Maybelline, Rimmel and L'oreal.
5. What cosmetic brand have you always wanted to try, but still haven't?
Too Faced, Bobbi Brown and Nars. 
6. What type of products do you buy the most?  
Probably lip products and concealers because I run them out too quickly. 
7. What are your favourite shops?
Primark, H&M, New Look, Bershka, Forever21, Mango, TopShop, Zara,..etc. 
8.Favourite bath and body brand? 
Lush, Soap & Glory, The Body Shop products, I Love Cosmetics and a German brand called Treaclemoon 
9. What's your favourite song at the moment?
I've been loving Love Yourself by Justin Bieber recently, so probably this one. I absolutely love his newest album tho. 
10. And the final question, why have you decided to start a blog?
Well, I've been reading lots of blogs since I was little, I also had a blog before, and I just thought it would be fun to share my love for beauty and fashion with other people. :)

So that was everything for today's TAG, and if you have any more questions, feel free to ask in the comments. :)

4 comments:

  1. This is such a fun tag !! I also like to have many colors of lipstick in my collection. And yes concealers are must :) Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin :) x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you x
      sure, of course, just followed you :)
      Your blog is so lovely tho

      Delete
  2. I can't believe you've never tried nars! I am so getting you on the hype, you must try out Nars sheer glow :)) x

    Eleanorclaudie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw yes, I definitely must buy something from Nars. x I've wanted to buy one of their blushes for ages, I don't know why I still haven't 😁 Have you got any recommendations what else should I purchase? :))

      Delete