16 December, 2015

Winter Essentials



Hey everyone! So in today's post I decided to talk about winter essentials. Winter is one my favourite seasons and there are so many things that I love about it. So I just wanted to share with you some of my favourite things:) So let's get started.  

Firstly, in winter time, all we want to do is stay cosy, so I absolutely love to wear cosy Christmas sweaters or pyjamas, or basically any warm christmas clothes. So I bought this onesie pyjamas(the one on the right), it looks sooo christmasy, and it's really soft and warm which is great for winter.

Second of all I love to wear fluffy socks in the winter. The ones on the picture are so cute, and so warm and they're from H&M.
If you love fluffy socks, just lets be best friends.

I also have a thing for scarfs, but isn't it the best thing ever when you have to leave for school, and it's freezing and snowing outside, and you're wearing a warm scarf which keeps you warm?! Scarf is literally a lifesaver. And I feel like they really can make an outfit too. And the one on the picture is from Primark. 

Next thing I'm so excited to show you is the hand warmer from Primark. You simply click the metal disk inside the warmer, and it basically gets hot. You can keep it in the pocket of your jacket, and it's gonna keep your hands warm. Plus it's so cute! 



My lips always gets dry during winter, so I always carry around a lip balm or a lip butter with me. The one on the picture is currently my favourite, and it's labello lip butter in strawberry flavour, it keeps my lips hydrated during the day but it smells more summery than wintery, so I'm getting one in different flavour soon. 

And also my hands get dry really quickly in winter time, so use hand creams way more often than in other seasons. Currently I'm loving the I love... Coconut & Cream super soft hand lotion, which is really moisturising and it smells amazing!
And my most favourite thing about winter(also autumn) are candles. They make a room smell so nice and this one that I have, is called sweet vanilla & coconut scented candle, it smells amazingly, but if you're not into sweet candles, this ones isn't for you.

Lastly I want to mention nice smelling body products. 
The first product is called I love Mango & Papaya bubble bath and shower cream.
It smells so christmasy, and the packaging is so cute. And it's really affordable so I'd definitely recommend it.

And the last thing that can't be missing is this cute, christmasy packaging of body mists. There are 3 different flavours: warm vanilla sugar, sugar plum and cinnamon caramel. 

















And if you want to get into that Christmas sprit, don't forget to decorate your room with some lights, and don't forget to order your favourite coffee or hot chocolate (in my case), from Starbucks and yay for those red Christmas cups! 

No comments:

Post a Comment