13 December, 2015

November Favourites



Hello everyone! :)
So today I'm gonna be talking about some things that I've been loving and using a lot in November.
I thought I'd make this kind of 'favourite things' post every single month. 
Honestly in November I haven't tried many new products out, so this is gonna be quite short. 


First of all, I wanna mention Glamour magazine, which is like my all the time favourite. If you've never heard of it before, (I bet you have), but you can find lots of makeup articles or bunch of fashion articles in there. (And Tanya looks absolutely amazing on the cover of this number.)


Next I'd like to show you some hygiene products that I've been using for quite long time actually.

The fist thing is Cussons Carex refreshing hand gel in strawberry flavour. Wherever I go, I always carry around it with me. It's just so handy plus it smells amazingly. And I believe It's from Boots. 
Next I'd like to mention this breath spray from Primark. It's also really handy for a night out, or for a really long day. It smells like a tooth paste, which I don't really like, but I don't mind it because my breath is so much better when I use the breath spray.
And lastly, I always like to carry around wet wipes from H&M with me. They smells quite nice, and you can use them for your hands and for your face too. And the packaging is so cute.

Next product that I've been loving in November is this foundation from H&M beauty. The coverage is absolutely amazing, it also stays on for a really long but I think it's quite heavy, probably not something you could wear daily. I just love foundations that are very light coverage and allow my skin to breath. But I still like this for winter time.

Okay, I'm so excited to tell you about Roller Lash mascara from benefit. I used to absolutely love They're Real mascara, so I didn't really want to buy this one. But I've seen so many good comments about it, so I thought I'd try it out, and seriously, if you are still considering to get it, I'd definitely recommend it. It gives a very lovely and natural fluttery lash. It also amplifies my lashes and it keeps my lashes curled and stays on for so long. It just really makes a difference.





And lastly, for music I'be been loving the new One Direction's album Made In The AM. If you didn't know yet, I'm a huge fan of One Direction, and this album is just perfect! 



So that was everything that I've been loving in November:) Comment below what have you been loving through the month:)

See you next time:)

BTW I'm sooo sorry for uploading it late :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment