18 December, 2015

Christmas Gift Guide


Hi guys. So today I thought I'd do a post for these that haven't done Christmas shopping yet and don't really have an idea of what to get to people. 


A makeup kit is a great idea for those who love makeup, I think. I would recommend Benefit, because they have lots of great products and lots of different makeup kits. I got this one last year for Christmas, and it's absolutely stunning!




Benefit has lots of great kits that I would like to get or give to somebody. For example:



But if your budget isn't that big, you can find lots of drugstore brands that offer some nice and affordable makeup kits. I would recommend to look for L'oreal, Revlon, Maybeline or Rimmel London, or basically anything you can get in drugstore. 

I also want to mention Tanya Burr's beauty and Zoella's beauty products. This would be a nice gift for a friend that likes YouTubers. 
Tanya has got a new Christmas limited edition of products and kits such as this eyeshadow palette 

This cute kit 

Or this advent calendar 

How adorable! I would like to try those out myself actually.

And also there are some nice products from Zoella beauty, that would be a nice gifts I think.

And an eyeshadow palette would be a great gift too. 
And the Naked Palette from Urban Decay is the best preset I can think of. The colours are stunning, and you can make lots of different looks with it. Tere are 4 different palettes, and all of them came in such a beautiful colours. But my ultimate favourite is the second one. 


But if you don't want to spend that much on it, there is a huge scale of less pricey eyeshadow palettes. I would get my hands on Makeup Revolution London. They offer lots of different types, and the shadows are all so pigmented. I'd say it's a cheaper version of Naked Palette. 

(Excuse the dirty packaging) 



And I think there are lots of eyeshadow palettes on the market right now, so I'm sure it's easy to pick up something nice and good quality. 

Next thing that would be a good gift, is a set with shower or body products. 
I would recommend I love... cosmetics products because they all smell and look so cute and they are seriously affordable, so I think that would make a nice gift for a friend or a family member. 
Here are some examples: 


 And I would also like to mention Soap and Glory, which is my favourite brand, and I'm sure you could get something nice from there. I believe they also offer some sets. 

I think a perfume would be a good idea as well.
There are so many out there, but it can be quite hard to pick up one that smells good and it might be quite hard to estimate into their taste. We don't want them to fling it in the cupboard until the next year, right. 
But for example I personally really like the smell of Calvin Klein perfumes. Most of them smell so nice. 
And if you have a friend that likes some celebrity such as one direction, you could get her a one direction perfume. There are 4 of them and they all smell really nice. 
And I'm also sure that BeyoncĂ© has some perfumes, also Katy Perry has, so I think there are so many options. 

One Direction perfumes:




So that was the easier part of the post, because I have so many ideas of what beauty products should you get. 
But it's so much harder to pick up something for those who don't use makeup. 

Firstly, you have to think about the person that you're buying a gift for. You have to imagine what kind of things do they like, and what would make them happy. 
Which is obviously pretty difficult sometimes. 
But here are some ideas:
A book. This seems easy though, but it's actually so hard. There are so many books out there, so when you want to buy a book for example for your mum, you should know what kind of books she reads to be sure that she's gonna like it. 
There are so many books about fashion too, so I think this would make a nice gift for someone who likes fashion. 
A fashion magazine would be a good idea too. 

I would also recommend to get something from the home section in Urban Outfitters. They have lots of homeware Christmas items as they're just so gorgeous. 
Also maybe a postcards, a couple of notebooks or prints would be a nice present. 
Or maybe a day planner for upcoming year.  
There are so many ideas that I can think of actually. 

So that's probably everything I wanted to mention. Hope it was at least quite helpful and see you next time. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment