22 December, 2015

Christmas Day makeup look

                   


It's getting super close to Christmas now that I thought I would share my christmassy makeup with you all. 

For a base, I've been applying a primer before my foundation to make sure everything stays in place a little shorter. Than I'm applying all-day liquid foundation from H&M beauty as it's great for the winter time, and the coverage it stunning!
To give a perfect flush to my cheeks I'm using my all time favourite Gosh Natural blush.
You'll never see me without a gold eye over Christmas as it's my favourite. For the perfect shimmery, christmassy look I'm taking the Maybelline color tatto in a shade 05-Eternal Gold, which is super shimmery and it makes festive and easy look, and I'm applying it to my lid. (you can also use the silver one)
On the top I'm using a brown shimmery shade from the Sleek makeup palette, and I'm applying it to my outer lid and I blend it all together with my favourite MAC eyeshadow brush. As I wanted my eyelashes to seem bigger, I've been using the Roller Lush massacra from Benefit as it's my favourite right now. (you can also use fake eyelashes)
And to finish my look I'm adding the Bonrjois shimmery lipstick. But I think the best idea for a perfect Christmas look is to use a lipstick in a deep berry or a red shade. Unfortunately I couldn't find mine so I used that one but on actual Christmas Eve I'm gonna be wearing my all time favourite berry lip gloss from Max Factor, and I believe it's called Ravishing Raspberry. 

So that is my christmassy look that I'm gonna be wearing on Christmas day / Christmas Eve this year.


Have a lovely Christmas everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment