27 December, 2015

What I got for Christmas 2015

          

Merry Christmas! Hope you all had a well spent and lovely Christmas. :)

I thought I'd do a post about the things that I got for Christmas, I got lots of things like pyjamas, socks, but I thought I'd show you just these that might interest you:)(I have to say that I'm in no way bragging about what I got.) for me, Christmas's always been more about spending some time with my family and friends, and I'm thankful for every single gift I received. :) 

So first of all. I got this lovely set, including shower cream, hand cream, body lotion and a very Christmassy mug with a spoon. The most amazing about it is that all of the products smell exactly like a chocolate and cranberries.


Next I got this very Christmassy set of shower gel, body lotion, bubble bath and a soap in a shape of snowflake. How cute! 


Than I got this Rita Ora set from Rimmel, including a nail polish and a mascara. The nail polish is in very cute and summery colour, I'm so excited to try it out and I'm also so excited about the mascara, because it's amazing. I wasn't expecting it to be this great! I'd definitely recommend it!
 


Next I got this adorable Christmassy box, which I'm in love with. But than I got some makeup products that I'd like to mention. Firstly I got the Healthy Mix foundation from Bourjois, and I'm incredibly happy about it, because I think it's gonna be my new all time favourite foundation. The coverage is stunning, and formulation is amazing too.
Next I got the Revlon lip butter, in the shade Pink Truffle, and I'm in love with it. 
Than I got Labello lip butter in strawberry flavour, and I haven't tried it on yet but it seems perfect for the summer time. 
Than I got the winter delight baby lips, in a flavour of sweet apple. I have already tried it on and it smells so wintery and I absolutely love the cute winter packaging. 
Next I got the Max Factor cream blush, in 15 seductive pink shade and I really like it. It's basically something I've been searching for, for ages. I seriously love the shade! 
And lastly I got 3 nail polishes, the first 2 are both from Sally Hansen and they're both really pretty. The red one is called 'red-handed 575' and it's gonna look great in winter or autumn. And the second one is called '670 lavish' and I also really like the colour and it has mate effect, so I'm excited to try it out. 
And the third nail polish is from Max Factor and I don't really know what shade is it or how is it called, but it's really little and cute and the colour is pretty interesting, it's brown and shimmery and I'm sure I've never seen anything similar to this before.

And lastly I got few more things that you might be interested in, so the first thing I wanna mention is the Glam Guide book, which is great for those who are into cosmetics, fashion, hair, helth and fitness,... Basically you can learn lots of new thing from this book, and I'm already on 45th page. I love it.
Next I got some more things and I'm just going to name them, because I haven't tried them out yet so it's peel-off mask, wet wipes which I'm sure are from H&M, a little hair brush, and trio of shower gels, that I believe are from F&F in Tesco, but they smell amazing. The first one smells like orange, the second one like coconut and the last one like strawberries which are 3 of my favourite flavours like at all. 


So that was basically all I wanted to show you, I hope you enjoyed reading it, either way I enjoyed writing it.
Let me know what you got for Christmas. :)

And I hope you're all having a peaceful time until the new year. 
See you next time. :) 

4 comments:

  1. Wow! That Rita Ora set looks absolutely stunning- too bad I missed out on the offer! I've always wanted to read the Glam Guide- you'll have to do a book review as I'm dying to find out more! You have a lovely blog!:)

    Mind checking out mine?xx

    - www.hannahporterx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I'll try to do a book review as soon as I finish reading:)
      And thanks a lot :)

      I love your blog, it's really lovely too x :)

      Delete
  2. Looks like you got some lovely presents! I'm in love with the shade of those Sally Hansen nail polishes!

    Hana | www.hanarosella.blogspxot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks x so am I :)

      Your blog is so cute tho :)

      Delete