30 December, 2015

What's in my bag?


This is such a classic lifestyle blogger post, but as I haven't done it before and 'what's in my bag' posts are one of my favourites to read so I thought I'd do one myself. 


 This is my current hand bag, which I always carry around with me when I go out with friends or shopping
I really like the colour and the shape. It also has lots of space inside. 


So this is all I carry around in my bag:

Headphones
Essential for train/bus journeys

A mini hair brush and a miror
a hair brush is something I can't leave the house without, and I love this little, pink mirror in the shape of heart. so cute!


A wallet 
the one that I currently use is so cute and it's from Primark (but I sometimes carry around a bigger wallet with me too)


A day planner and a pen 
Great for organising a day and planning things and also for moments of inspiration

Wet wipes, referring hand gel and breath spray
Are really useful, and you never know when you're gonna need them.
Both packagings of wet wipes are from H&M and they're so cute.
The breath spray is from Primark 
And the refreshing hand gel is from Boots (or superdrug, I'm not sure)


A hand warmer 
Is a great thing especially in the winter. It will keep your hands warm, what we all want when it's cold outside.

A hand cream and lip balms
My hands and lips get dry so quickly especially in winter time so I can tell hand cream and a lip balm are an essential.
The hand cream smells like a chocolate and it's really little so that's why I carry it in my handbag. 
And I carry around 2 different lip balms, the first one is a moisturizing lip balm from Carmex which is my all time favourite and the second one is a winter baby lips in a flavour of sweet apple, which I use when I want to bring some colour into my lips.


Tissues and TicTac 
(Or a chewing gum)
The tissues are form Primak and I love the packaging (which matchs my breath spray) 

A makeup bag 
Is not on the picture as I don't always carry a makeup bag with me. (Only when I don't have enough time to do my makeup in the morning) But if you want to see what I keep in my makeup bag, I've done a blog post about it earlier. 

I would also normally have: my phone, keys and the travel card. 


So that was everything I usually carry around with me in my bag. 
Let me know what do you have in your hand bag. :) 

Btw Happy New Year's Eve! :) 

2 comments:

  1. I love your bag! My bag is very similar :) all the essentials! Also - your products are so cute!

    Hana | www.hanarosella.blogspxot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete