02 March, 2016

February Favourites



Hi guys. I'm back!
I haven't been active that much this month, as I've been really busy with school and stuff. And basically I haven't tried many new products out this month so I wasn't sure whether to write this post or not, but I've chosen few things that I've been loving in February so i thought I'd show you.

Love x Style x Love book by Garance Dore
I've been really into fashion/lifestyle books lately, and this one is definitely my favourite right now. It's really positive, shiny and great if you're looking for an inspiration. And I absolutely love the design of the book, it's gorgeous. 



True Match Foundation from L'Oreal
I have talked about this foundation on my blog before, so if you want to, you can check out the full review here.
But I've been loving this foundation since I bought it, as it feels so good on the skin and matches my skin tone perfectly. I've been wearing it literally every day since then.

Sleek blush by 3 palette in Santa Marina
I've been absolutely loving the shades in this palette, as they're really really pigmented and long-lasting. It features 3 shades: Coral Dune, Phoenix Sand, and Calypso Island which is my favourite one. 
All of them are really pretty, great quality, and seriously unexpensive. 





Milani illuminating face powder 
Shade: beauty's touch 
First of all I'm in love with the design, it's the cutest makeup product I've ever seen. 
This powder gives a pretty pink sheen to the skin, it blends so easily, but the pigmentation isn't any good.
It lastes about 5 hours, which is fine. 
I like this product very much, so I'm probably going to try out more products from Milani.


That is all for today's short blogpost, so hope you enjoyed reading and see you next time. :) 

1 comment: