19 February, 2016

My Skincare Routine

            


Hello guys. :) So I finally decided to do skin care routine post.

First of all I have to say, that everyone's skin is different, and what works for me, might not work for you, so bear that in mind.:)

And this is the current set of products that I have been using for my nighttime skincare routine. (All the products are from drugstore)

Removing my makeup
Before actually removing my makeup I tend to use wet wipes, they not only remove a bit of my makeup but are also really refreshing and smell so good. I'm using this ones that I got in Austria last year, and there are only few left, and that makes me really sad.



As my eyes are quite sensitive, I use the Double Effect Eye Makeup Remover to remove my eye makeup. It just has this lovely formula that feels so good on the skin and just removes so easily. I would definitely recommend it if you've got a sensitive skin.
And to remove my actual makeup I use the Garnier Micellar Water. I've been using it for ages, literally. It easily removes makeup without having to scrub at your skin, which is great.

Cleanser
When my makeup is all gone, I use the Visibly Clear cream wash from Neutrogena. I love the formula, it's really refreshing and it smells like grapefruit. It eliminates oil in the oily ares, and my skin always feels so fresh after using it. 




Toner
A toner is a liquid that delivers beneficial ingredients directly onto the skin after cleansing. This is a step many people skip, but I think it's quite important plus it makes your skin feel so smooth, soft and clear.

I use the Control Shine Toner from Nivea.
It's formulated specifically for oily skin, but as I have got combination skin, I use it only on my T-zone. And it smells amazing!



Moisturiser
I've been using the Oil-free Moisturiser from Neutrogena lately. It applies really well and it has such a nice scent. It leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturised without feeling greasy.

















So that was my skincare routine. Hope you enjoyed reading, and comment below what products are you using for your skincare routine.
See you next time. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the Neutrogena visibly clear range, I have just recently picked up the face wash and I am really liking. I love the Garnier Micellar water, I don't think anyone can fault it! Your blog is super cute!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, their products are awesome x
      and thank you :) so is yours x

      Delete