18 June, 2017

My Current Favourite Makeup Products | Spring 2017

Hi guys! So it's been ages (literally) since I've written a blog post, but I'm back! I just started missing blogging so I thought I'd come back on here with a new post. :) 
In today's post I'm gonna show you a couple of my current favorite makeup products, so here we go. 

Chocolate Bar Eeshadow Palette from Too Faced
I have wanted to try this palette out for the longest time, but I just got around to it now. It was also my very first purchase from Too Faced. And in my opinion it's definitely worth the price. The packaging is so cute, I just don't want to throw it away. The palette also come with a mirror which I find really handy. And what I really love about this palette is that every single shade is wearable. It's perfect for everyday natural makeup look. It consists of many light, dark, matte and shimmery shades. Although I was expecting it to be a little more pigmented, I'm really happy with it now. I've been wearing it pretty much every day to school. I love how you can create so many different makeup looks with it. So it definitely has to be on my favurites list this year. 




Better Than Sex Mascara form Too Faced
I've been seeing this mascara everywhere for some time now, but I again never really got around to buy it. Maybe because I have way too many mascaras at home and I don't use more than half of them or maybe just because I wasn't sure if it was gonna be worth the price. But when I saw this mini version in Sephora the other day, I thought I'd try it out. It's been a couple months and now it's definitely my number 1 mascara. It provides so much volume and length to my eyelashes, and it makes them go really black. It applies very easily too. It also doesn't smudge and lasts for very good amount of time. And I just really love how it looks on my lashes. So I will definitely purchase the full size version soon. 



Mary Lou Manizer from The Balm 
I've never really been into highliters before. All the highliters I've tried before were either way too shimmery, too creamy or too hard to apply. But as you probably know, highliters have been a huge trend for a while now, so I thought I'd try out one from a high-end brand. Since the Mary Lou Manizer one was very well known and not that extremely expensive, I thought I'd buy it. And i'm 100% satisfied. Highliter has become a part of my everyday makeup routine, and I pretty much wear it all the time now. My favourite place to use it is definitely my cheekbones and whenever I wear it, I'm constantly asked what is it and complicated. So it's definitely been my most favourite product lately. 


NYX Lingerie Liquid Lipsticks
I have wanted to try these out ever since they came out, but they always seemed to be sold out. Than finally I got 2 of them for Christmas and I couldn't be happier. 
I have been a huge fan of matte nude lipsticks lately, and it's pretty much all I ever wear. 
The price of these is amazing considering the quality. I absolutely love the formula of these lipsticks, they just feel so smooth. They're also quite long lasting, but not gonna lie, I've had lipsticks that lasted a lot longer than these, but they still take some work to take off. But it takes a couple of seconds for the liquid lipsticks to dry matte on your lips. 
The two that I have are called 'Embellishment' and 'Push Up' which is a bit lighter nude and probably my favourite out of these two, because it's better for a natural 'no makeup makeup' looks. But I've been wearing both of them all the time lately and they just couldn't be missing in this blog post. 





So those are all the products I've been loving lately. Hope you enjoyed reading and see you hopefully soon in my next blog post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment