17 October, 2015

What's in my autumn makeup bag



Hello everyone! 
So with the Autumn coming on, I've decided to show you what makeup products I carry around with me at Autumn/Winter time. 

Foundation: Maybeline SuperStay Better Skin.
This is one of my favourite foundations I have, and it's absolutely amazing for winter time. It has perfect coverage and it perfectly matchs my natural skin. Plus it stays on for quite long. But the one negative thing about it is that it takes quite longer to blend it in.
Concealer: MAC Select Cover Up.
I have basically nothing to say about this concealer. It perfectly covers everything I want to cover. So I would definitely recommend this one.
Mascara: Gosh Catchy Eyes
I bought this gosh mascara some time ago, but I never got round to using. This Autumn I wanted to try some new products, because I usually stick to the ones that I love the most, and than I don't try any new ones., But this mascara is absolutely awesome, it amplifies my lashes and it also stays on for really long. 
Eyeshadows: Catrice cosmetic Absolute Rose.
I don't wear eyeshadows on my everyday routine. But this Autumn I've been using this eyeshadow palette quite a lot. This one has beautiful colours but I usually use it with Naked palette. And I use that MAC blush (number 217) to blend it all together.
Cheeks: Gosh Natural Blush (36 Rose Whisper) 
I have been using this one for very long time, because it looks perfect with any kind of makeup, whether wintery or summery. It always gives a perfect flush to my cheeks.
Lips: Carmex lip balm (strawberry flavour) 
My lips always get really dry during winter months, so I love Carmex lip balm, it keeps my my lips moisturized troughout the day. I actually tend to change between lip balms that I use, but currently this one is my favourite. 
Catrice lipstick ultimate stay (080)
I bought this lipstick few days ago but I'm already loving it so much. I've been looking for such a colour lipstick for quite long so I'm happy I've found one. The colour is so pretty and autumnal. What more can I say?! 

So that's all what I carry around with me in my Autumn/Winter makeup bag.
Comment below what do you guys keep in your makeup bags. :) See you next time. :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment