27 January, 2018

MY NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS 2018



Hi guys! So in this post I’m going to share some of my (less personal) New Year’s resolutions with you. And I know I’m posting this extremely late since January is almost ending, but 2018 is still at it’s begging, so I thought way not.. soo let’s get straight into it :) 

1. DRINK MORE WATER
I feel like this is such a classic blogger resolution, but I truly need to drink more. 
I often forget all about drinking and than I feel dehydrated or I end up having a headache. So I totally need to drink more water in 2018.

2. WAKE UP ON TIME
So this has been on my list ever since like 2015 but I’ve never accomplished this resolution. 
I really really need to wake up earlier because I often wake up so late that I’m in such a rush, I don’t have enough time to eat breakfast nor do my makeup, and I sometimes even end up being late to school. But it’s kind of a weird thing because I really love mornings in a way but at the same time I really hate them. I don’t know, I just wish I had enough time to eat breakfast and get ready without being in a rush.

3. WORK OUT 
This is again such a cliche New Year’s resolution, but I really want to start working out again. In the past year, I didn’t go to the gym at all, not a single time. Even tho at one point of my life (2016ish) I would go to the gym all the time. I don’t know what happened, but I really want to get back into it. Not that I want to lose weight or anything, I just wanna be more healthy and active. Even outside of the gym, like I want to walk more instead of going by bus or car. 

4. LIVE IN THE PRESENT
I feel like I always overthink everything way too much and I feel like I’m constantly thinking either about the past or the future. Which is so wrong, I really just want to focus on the present more this year and enjoy every little moment. So wish me luck on this one. 

5. EXPERIMENT WITH MY MAKEUP
I feel like I’ve found a look that I think suits me the best and I’ve been wearing the same makeup look for so long and I just kind of feel like I need a little change. Maybe just some eyeliner or different eyeshadows from time to time so I don’t always look the same. I just simply want to experiment with my makeup more. 

6. STUDY MORE                                        
I feel like I haven’t been really focusing on school that much in the past half year. Not that I wasn’t studying, but sometimes I would just not do certain things I needed to, I also skipped a lot from school. I know that school isn’t the most important thing in the world, but I really need to focus on it a little more. 

7. GET MY DRIVING LICENSE 
This is something I really, really want in 2018, I finally want to be able to drive. 
I feel like it’s finally the right time to do it. 

8. WORK MORE ON MY INSTAGRAM, YOUTUBE AND BLOG
I love spending time on these platforms and sharing content with people and I just really want to focus on this a lot more in 2018. (Plus I wanna do a lot more blogging too)

So those were some of my New Year’s resolutions for 2018. Let me know what resolutions do you have, and see you soon in my next post. :) x


No comments:

Post a Comment